You walk around anywhere in Boston on a pleasantly warm day, and you make out that more or less one and all has a tattoo. The wide-ranging designs you observe cover an extensive range–from a straightforward cartoon disposition on top of somebody’s upper back to an elaborate design with swords and dragons taking up some man’s intact chest.
On the whole, tattoos are an opening to allow the soft tissue on our bodies to enlighten a story, not inevitably for somebody else, but intended for ourselves. Getting hold of one is a sort of passageway, and you’ve obligated it to yourself to carry out a little research to ensure you find a good tattoo artist whose approach vibes in the midst of your own.
Perhaps it’s because of the cold weather conditions and immense clothing, but Bostonians aren’t, to a certain extent, as inked-up as their associates in warm weather conditions locales. However, that doesn’t denote Boston lacks top-tier alternatives for sneaky tattoos.
Read on to learn about the 15 top-rated best tattoo parlors in Boston.
1. Chameleon Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio
Chameleon Tattoo & Body Piercing is a popular tattoo and body piercing shop serving Boston residents and visitors. The tattoo parlor was established in 1995, and its professional team of tattoo artists has a collective experience of over 40 years. It is well-known for getting on school, pragmatic black and grey, time-honored Japanese, and characteristic American art styles. It also has experience in neo-traditional and custom lettering tattoos.
- Website: www.chameleonbodyarts.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/chameleonbodyarts
- Contact: 36 John F. Kennedy Street Cambridge, MA 02138
RELATED: 7+ Striking Snake Bite Piercing Style Ideas That Are Hard To Ignore
2. Good Faith Tattoo Studio
Good Faith Tattoo is specialized and highly efficient with their time through great lines and fantastic attention to detail. If you are on the lookout for extraordinary results, this is the tattoo parlor for you. You will never be disappointed in the company of astonishing and skilled artists to choose from, all with wide-ranging backgrounds and familiarity. Walk-ins are also welcomed on a first-come, first-serve basis (daily).
- Website: www.goodfaithtattoos.com/home.html
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/goodfaithtattoo
- Contact: 1018 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, MA 02215
3. Pino Bros Ink Tattoo Studio & Company
Pino Bros Ink Tattoo Studio & Company is a traditional tattoo art studio. The tattoo parlor’s continued ambition is to make available customers access to well-informed, ingenious artists who can bring their visualization to life. The shop accomplishes this productively by making it available to the tattoo artist. The support is considered necessary to let their entire focus on their expertise.
- Website: www.pinobrosink.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/pinobrosink
- Contact: 1132 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02139
4. The Gallery Tattoo Studio
The Gallery Tattoo Studio is a traditional and reliable custom body art studio that expands its all-inclusive services to the Boston neighborhood. The professional team of tattoo artists and the support personnel are welcoming, creating a comfortable ambiance and maintaining a soothing presence for customers getting inked.
- Website: www.thegallerytattoostudio.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thegallerytattoostudio
- Contact: 1139 Main Street Concord, MA 01742
RELATED: Tree Of Life Tattoo Meaning
5. Witch City Ink Tattoo Studio
Witch City Ink Tattoo Shop makes available traditional designs to tattoo fans in Boston and the neighboring areas. The tattoo shop was established in 2008, and its professional team of tattoo artists has all-inclusive tattooing experience. Over and above custom tattoos, the team can also convey discolored tattoos back to life by carrying out touch-ups and cover-ups.
- Website: www.witchcityink.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/witchcityink
- Contact: 186 Essex Street Salem, MA 01970
RELATED: 10+ Marvelous Forward Helix Piercing Design Ideas That You’ll Surely Adore
6. Visible Ink Tattoo Studio
In Malden, Visible Ink Tattoo serves customers and visitors in the Boston neighborhood. It specializes in a broad area of tattooing areas, from black and white to multi-colored long-established. The studio has been functioning for over eight years and has four local professional artists. The timings are Monday – Saturday (12 Noon – 10 PM); Sundays (12 Noon – 6 PM).
- Website: www.visibleinktattoo.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/visibleinktattoos
- Contact: 689 Broadway, Malden, MA 02148
7. The Black Veil Tattoo & Piercing Studio
The black veil tattoo has best self-portrayed its “black & gray for the grim hearted,” focusing exclusively on unique macabre-encouraged tattoos. The tattoo shop only works within the area of black and gray with the utilization of white ink underlines. The elegant artwork draws profound influences from the death & mourning custom of long-ago Victorian times over and above the energy and times gone by the parlor’s own home.
- Website: www.blackveilstudio.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/blackveiltattoo
- Contact: 137 Boston St, Salem, MA 01970
8. Redemption Tattoo
Redemption Tattoo offers all-inclusive tattoo and body piercing services to customers in Boston and neighboring areas. In 20023, the shop was established by Mike Shea and Erick Lynch. The tattoo parlor has a great team comprising professional and skilled tattoo artists who dedicate themselves to particular tattoo styles. Consumers can arrange an appointment in the company of any of them.
- Website: www.redemptiontattoo.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/redemptiontattoo
- Contact: 2090 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02140
9.Stingray Body Art & More
Stingray Body Art is a professional team of specialized tattoo artists serving the Boston neighborhood. The artists specialize in various styles, from illuminating, neo-traditional, and pragmatism to art nouveau. Customers can book the tattoo designs over the phone, and they can also work on more significant pieces that may have to be booked personally.
- Website: www.bostontattoos.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/stingraybodyart_boston
- Contact: 386 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134
10. Boston Barber & Tattoo Co.
Naming them the only modern tattoo shop in Boston in the last more than 50 years, Boston Barber & Tattoo Co. is situated in downtown Boston and specializes in traditional tattoo art and body piercing services. But, above and beyond that tattoo shop, they focus on the top of branding themselves as a barbershop and making available stylish haircut and shaving services.
- Website: www.bostonbarber.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/bostonbarbertattooco
- Contact: 13 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113
11. Lucky’s Tattoo and Piercing
From straightforward designs to big custom art, the artists at Lucky’s Tattoo and Piercing treat their customers’ skin like an exceptional work of art. Sketches can be brought to discussions with tattooists to set up better concepts and approaches toward crafting exclusive work. The tattoo shop at present has four tattoo artists and two piercers. Check out the links at the website to see the artists’ working approach.
- Website: www.luckystattoo.org
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/luckysnoho
- Contact: 694 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139
12. The Boston Tattoo Company
The Boston Tattoo Company has offered its devoted customers tattoos and body piercings that last a life span. With over a dozen skilled and experienced tattoo artists and several piercers to opt from, the tattoo parlor would love to greet you into one of their best studio locations.
- Website: www.bostontattoo.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/bostontattoocompany
- Contact: 260 Elm St #102, Somerville, MA 02144
13. Seaport Tattoo Company
Client health and safety are the top priority of Seaport Tattoo Company. The shop meticulously follows all safety directives and has executed different cleaning protocols. Customers are persuaded to lay down appointments because the accessibility of the tattoo artists varies separately.
- Website: www.seaport.tattoo
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/seaporttattoo
- Contact: 380 Dorchester Ave, Boston, MA 02127
14. Empire Tattoo Boston
Empire Tattoo is Boston’s best custom tattoo shop with appreciated artists competent in executing all modes of tattooing. Walk-ins are hailed, or beforehand appointments can be made in addition. The tattoo shop has male and female tattoo artists to create all kinds of tattoos. If you have a particular artist in mind, it’s always advised to call further on for accessibility.
- Website: www.empiretattooinc.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/empire_tattoo_boston
- Contact: 151 Washington St, Somerville, MA 02143
15. Ghost in the Machine Tattoo
Ghost in the Machine Tattoo prides itself as a leading “global destination shop” in the company of a workforce that, as a group, holds more than a decade of all-embracing tattooing experience. Situated in Boston’s Brighton vicinity, the tattoo parlor features seven professional tattoo artists and often features a cadre of ingenious guest artists.
- Website: www.ghostinthemachinetattoo.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ghostinthemachine.tattoo/
- Contact: 571A Washington St, Brighton, MA 02135
RELATED: 20+ Of The Best Cross Tattoos For Women You’Ll See Today
If you want to kill time while letting your ink dry up, look into the top Boston attractions, top things to achieve in Boston, and most admirable museums in Boston. In addition, the all-inclusive tattoo shops in Boston incorporate various styles such as scripts, flower-patterned, American, Japanese, and geometric patterns.
Do I have to book an appointment for a tattoo?
Beforehand appointments are best to reassure a specific spot for your tattoo. Walk-ins are obviously on a first-come, first-serve basis, and may entail a slight wait time if there are no tattoo artists available at the moment of check-in.
What is a consultation tattoo appointment?
A consultation tattoo appointment is when you will land a meeting with your allocated tattoo artist to assess the fine points of your design. At this time, the artist will set out over the nature and probabilities of your demand and will be capable of working with you to generate the best possible result in favor of your tattoo design.
Do I need to deposit to book an appointment?
Of course, nearly all artists call for a deposit to book an appointment. The deposit goes towards the ultimate cost of your tattoo. If the tattoo entails more than one sitting, your deposit will be subtracted from the concluding session.
What do I have to do if I want to cancel an appointment?
To cancel an appointment, you have to call the tattoo parlor and make sure as a minimum of 4 8 hours notice ahead of your listed appointment time.
Is it good enough to get tattooed if I feel under the weather conditions?
Getting a tattoo when your immune system is not working fittingly is not the finest of ideas. You’re going to need power and most favorable health to heal your tattoo, a bit your body will not be able to achieve if it is previously battling against some infectivity.
It is also not suggested to risk passing the germ onto other clients or artists. If you are feeling sick, please feel free to reschedule for when you are feeling better.
Can I bring a friend to accompany me during my tattoo appointment?
Yes, you may bring a companion into the tattoo workplace. However, kids are not allowed into the tattoo workplace area.
Can I use anesthetizing cream for my tattoo?
Most available anesthetizing creams result in temporary anesthetizing that is not predestined to be applied to skin, scratches, or cuts.
- Unique And Wonderful Tattoo Shops Oregon That Are A Class Apart! - October 22, 2022
- Best San Marcos, California Tattoo Shops To Get Amazing Inkwork! - October 22, 2022
- 25 Finest Tattoo Shops In Montana For Unique Tattoo Art - October 22, 2022